AECOM Stock Clerk in Barstow, California
Requisition/Vacancy No. 145029BR
Position Title Stock Clerk
Job Category Logistics and Supply Chain
Business Line Government
Country United States of America
State/Province/Region USA - California
Why Choose AECOM? AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
About the Business Line
AECOM’s Global Support Services (GSS) organization resides within AECOM’s Government business line and is comprised of three divisions — International Development, Operations and Mission Support, and Global Programs. GSS has the international presence, personnel networks and procurement infrastructure to deliver support for any mission, anywhere. We optimize the reliability, availability and sustainability of equipment, logistics systems and facilities for clients around the world. GSS supports the U.S. Government, non-U.S. Governments and industry clients with worldwide program management, planning, design, operations and maintenance, logistics, aviation services, security, international development, environmental and civil engineering and mission and intelligence support.
AECOM has an immediate opening for a Stock Clerk at USMC Augmentation, Barstow, Ca.
Receives, stores, and issues equipment, materials, supplies, merchandise, foodstuffs, or tools, and compiles stock records of items in stockroom, warehouse or storage yard.
1) Receives, stores, and issues equipment, materials, supplies, merchandise, foodstuffs, or tools, and compiles stock records of items in stockroom, warehouse or storage yard.
2) Sorts, or weighs incoming articles to verify receipt of items on requisition or invoice, examines stock to verify conformance to specifications.
3) Stores articles in bins, on floor or on shelves, according to identifying information, such as style, size or type of material, fills orders or issues supplies from stock, prepares periodic, special or perpetual inventory of stock, and requisitions articles to fill incoming orders.
4) Compiles reports on use of stock handling equipment, adjustments of inventory counts and stock records, spoilage of or damage to stock, location changes, and refusal of shipments, may mark identifying codes, figures, or letters on articles.
5) May distribute stock among production workers.
6) Keeping records of material issued.
7) May make adjustments or repairs to articles carried in stock, and may cut stock to site to fill order.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested
High school graduate or General Education degree (GED) is required.
Must be knowledgeable of material and supply procedures as required by the contract and/or delivery order.
Minimum three (3) years of recent experience in general material and supply functions, either in the military service or in commercial applications.
Experience in Warehouse, Kitting, SAMS/SAMSE, ULLS, ULLS-G, and other applicable procurement systems associated with vehicle maintenance operations is highly desirable.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Common Access Card (CAC).
Must be able to pass a Government Background Check.
Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance
Preferred Qualifications N/A
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here at http://www.aecom.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/EEO-is-the-Law-poster-supplement.pdf to view the EEO Is The Law poster.