AECOM Material Coordinator in Barstow, California
Business Line Government
Position Title Material Coordinator
United States of America - California
AECOM has immediate openings for Material Coordinators at USMC Augmentation Barstow, CA.
Responsible for overall supply operations at work site level including receiving, storage, requisitioning, issue and accountability of all items required in support of work site maintenance effort.
1) Oversee receiving operations and ensures that all requirements for inspection and accountability are maintained.
2) May manage all storage operations to include warehouse configurations, locator identification systems, and material handling operations.
3) May manage requisitioning of all parts and materials required to support work site maintenance operation.
4) May establish physical inventory procedures and schedules. Inventories are to be conducted in accordance with requirements of applicable task order regulations.
5) May manage all Government Furnished Equipment/Property issue in support of contract.
6) May supervise supply team consisting of Supply Technicians, Supply Clerks, and Shipping and Receiving Clerks
7) Maintain statistical database for all supply transactions in order to measure effectiveness of the supply operation.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
MUST BE A US CITIZEN
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
Five (5) years related experience working with U.S. Marines combat and tactical equipment preferred.
Relevant experience gained in commercial supply position is acceptable.
Knowledge of U.S. Marines inventory management systems and techniques is preferred.
Supervisory experience to include assignment of work, monitoring, and evaluation is preferred.
Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and be able to operate a government general-purpose vehicle.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Common Access Card (CAC).
Must be able to pass a Government background check.
Position may require travel.
Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here at http://www.aecom.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/EEO-is-the-Law-poster-supplement.pdf to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
Job Category Logistics and Supply Chain
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 168472BR