AECOM Cost Engineer (QS) - Civil and Architecture - Thailand in Bangkok, Thailand
Requisition/Vacancy No. 143802BR
Position Title Cost Engineer (QS) - Civil and Architecture - Thailand
Job Category Quantity Surveying
Business Line Program, Cost, Consultancy
State/Province/Region TH - Bangkok Metropolis
Why Choose AECOM? AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at ;www.aecom.com.
About the Business Line
Program, Cost, Consultancy
We provide cost and project management services, and specialist consultancy services, to public- and private-sector clients around the world, with a strong presence in Africa, Australia and New Zealand, Europe, the Middle East and the United States.
- Preparing preliminary and detailed cost estimates to establish project budget, cashflow projections and financial statements to monitor and control project cost and Conducting cost reconciliation to meet client’s cost requirements.
- Reviewing project objectives and ensuring projects are delivered in the most cost effective way.
- Conducting feasibility studies and pre-qualification of Tenderers and preparing main contract and nominated sub-contracts tender documents and reports.
- Preparing contract documents, recommending payment for work done, administering contracts in accordance with contractual provisions, assessment of variation works and settlement of final account.
Bachelor's degree required.
2-5 years' experience in architecture or civil engineering consulting industry
Good command of written and spoken English and computer literacy
- Degree preferably in Civil Engineering or Architecture
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.