AECOM BIM Technician- HVAC, Bangalore(India) in Bangalore, India
Requisition/Vacancy No. 146905BR
Position Title BIM Technician- HVAC, Bangalore(India)
Job Category Engineering - Mechanical
Business Line Building Engineering
State/Province/Region IN - Karnataka
Why Choose AECOM? AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
About the Business Line
We deliver creative solutions for building projects for industry, government, commercial and leisure sectors. Our building engineering specialists have expertise in structural and building services engineering, fire engineering, acoustics, facades and seismic design. We embed sustainability principles in every design.
As part of the strategic initiative a position has arisen with our Global Delivery Centre (GDC) for a Revit Technician- HVAC
AECOM GDC has been established in India to provide a wide range of technical services to other parts of AECOM offices around the world. At present, GDC has a core team of 250+ personnel experienced in Building engineering and Transportation design, located in Gurgaon & Bangalore, India. GDC will provide technical services in multi-disciplinary building engineering, Architecture and Structural disciplines. In the initial phases of growth, dedicated teams are formed to cater to the needs of UAE, UK and US offices of AECOM”.
• Performs complex CADD assignments and coordinates CADD drawing production in support of the CADD Manager.
• Decisions made with general understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines.
• Ensures accuracy and quality of discipline model information, presentation, and coordination.
• Takes accountability for work performed by all team members under their supervision.
• Responsible for setting own project deadlines.
• Understands the implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions.
• Works with BIM Technicians to understand project BIM setup.
• Comprehends and adheres to project BIM plans and standards.
• Collaborates and communicates with other disciplines regarding coordination issues and common model development tasks.
• Determines methods and procedures on new assignments.
• May lead less experienced drafters.
• Works with CADD Manager and project engineers to communicate, problem solve, and update models for coordination and design issues
3+ years of experience in the use of Revit, Navisworks or other BIM software.
Preferred Qualifications Engineering or technician certificate in Mechanical or above.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.