AECOM Associate - Electrical in Bangalore, India
Business Line Design Build
Position Title Associate - Electrical
India - Karnataka
Develops technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity within the department associated with electrical and any general works. Works to be performed with minimal direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of the assignment. Oversee the work of less experienced engineers and lead.
Team leader for the detailed design for Electrical Distributions, Street lighting, area lighting, Telecommunication and security systems for roads and infrastructure projects. Including:
• Project coordination,
• Client, liaison,
• Project scheduling,
• Cost control and
• Obtaining approvals from authorities.
• Preparation of technical specifications,
• Review of technical submittals and material submittals
- Minimum Requirements 10-12 years of experience of working in the Electrical Engineering design. A minimum 5 years of experience in the international projects To work for the design of the residential, commercial, retail and hospitality sectors. Be knowledgeable in electrical building design services, associated electrical regulations and technical standards (British Standards, Chartered Institution of Building Services (CIBSE), International Electrical Commission (IEC) Standards, European Standards and NFPA). Have experience in the design of main receiving substations (132kV), medium/high voltage switchgears (MV/HV) based on 11 to 33 kV, primary distribution sub-stations, emergency backup generators, low voltage main switchboards (400V/230V) for normal and emergency power supply, power and motor control centres (PCC/MCC's), sub-main distribution boards (SMDB's), final distribution boards (DB's), raceways, cable trays, cabling and wiring, control equipment and the like, lighting installations, power outlets and wiring accessories, cable management systems, uninterruptable power supply (AC/DC) (UPS system), earthing and lightning protection system.
- Preferred Qualifications Maters /Bachelor of Electrical Engineering. Should be knowledgeable in building design services, associated regulations and technical standards. Experience in Amtech ,Dialux ,Etab ,MEP Revit, Excel, Power Point and Word. Capable of working on own initiative. Effective communication skills. Good attention to details.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Category Engineering - Engineering Design
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 163226BR